Thank you for this opportunity to introduce you to Crossroads Orthotics & Consultation, Inc. We look forward to providing a comprehensive contracture and diabetic management plan for your patients. This program is designed to assist you in providing the best product for each patient to improve the quality of life. Crossroads Orthotics has licensed orthotic fitters to appropriately evaluate and deliver prefabricated and custom orthotics. We provide a full array of products and services for facilities/patients including:
- Neck, Spinal & Hip Orthotics
- Upper Extremity Orthotics
- Lower Extremity Orthotics
- Diabetic Shoes/Inserts
We are dedicated to working with your staff to help manage your patient’s health and medical treatment. We take pride in the quality of our service we are providing to your patients.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!!
Nursing Home Residents Pre-Coverage Guidelines
- Patient must be on “Part B Medicare.” Residents who under a “Part A Episode” do not qualify for Part B services until the episode is complete. Medicare states these services are all included in the per diem being paid to the facility for an episode.
- Patient/Resident requires an order (via telephone or script) from the therapy department to begin services/treatment.
- Patient/Resident requires a proper evaluation and fitting prior to ordering product (Crossroads has licensed and trained fitters).
We strive to enhance the quality of life and maximize the independence of the individuals we serve. We're committed to excellence and offer an exclusive consumer Easy Fit product catalog as well as a line exclusively for therapists.
Click here to view our product guide:View Our Product Guide